Tel: 07739 350553
Murray Environmental is a specialist environmental consultancy, created by Kerry Murray Bsc (Hons) CSci FGS and based in the Midlands UK. Kerry is a chartered scientist, specilising in environmental consulting and has over 12 years experience within a global consultancy. Kerry has managed complex multidisciplinary projects in a variety of sectors.
Murray Environmental provide professional support services with specific project inputs or whole project delivery. The core services include:
Acquisition / divestment Support - Due Diligence Desk Studies, Audits, Phase I / II Environmental Assessments.
Redevelopment Support – Phase I/ II Assessments, works to discharge environmental planning conditions. Completion reporting.
Site Works – Walkovers, Ground Investigation, Gas and Groundwater Monitoring.
Tender Support - Evaluation and preparation of tenders and proposals.
Project Management – Efficient deadline focused management.
Why choose me
You will benefit from an experienced, fully qualified, chartered, insured consultant
- You can bridge resource gaps, balance the busy periods and budget with confidence.
- You will experience a flexible approach to suit project and client requirements.
- Loyalty is absolutely assured with total discretion.
How to work with me
Get in touch, the services can be discussed on a job by job basis.
- Work can be completed on an hourly rate, day rate or fixed fee basis by prior arrangement.
- The Midlands based office is set up to link in to your business and communication needs.
- We can work under Murray Environmental’s Terms and Conditions or yours following review.